Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Day 4: A meeting with Bears

Goggle Man hopes you are enjoying the summer heat.  People have called me a Renaissance Man from time to time.    Not only do I snowboard, but I also do some other amazing things.  One of those things is Fly-Fish.   To be the best, you need solid mentors.   Hank Patterson is my Fly-Fishing guide and mentor.   He also his teaching me the "Art of Persuasion", math, and science facts.  

 


Have you ever had to interact with person at work or in life who has similar logic to Hank?    They seem to have the right answers and not seeing the cliff ahead.   I am excited that Microsoft is a collaborative environment.  We are pushing the use of others ideas/work and listening and changing how we interact with each other.  No one is the expert!

Goggle Man is also glad that Hank is not his mentor at work.   We would just get eaten by bears in a conference room.  

Remember to listen to others and collaborate in everything you do!

Go explore and create an adventure.

-Goggle Man Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment