Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Learn from Twiggy- Don't Give Up

I wanted to provide a quick post to help energize the world through the Goggle Man lenses.   Have you ever had times where things seem impossible?  Wanted to give up?   I have had those times and always hold onto stories that inspire me to give me hope that I can succeed.  I work at a company where everyday we are making the impossible, possible.  However, this is not easy.   


I wanted to provide some inspiration.  I don't know if anyone has tried to waterski or wakeboard.  It is not very easy to learn for many people.  It is not natural to be pulled by a boat standing on composite sticks.  

So I was cruising the YouTube channel and came across Twiggy.   How did a squirrel learn how to waterski.  Even bigger, who taught him?   Wait, who even has a pet squirrel?

https://gopro.com/channel/video-of-the-day/twiggy-the-waterskiing-squirrel


When life gets tough, think of Twiggy.  Round and round he goes in the pool.


Adventures are everywhere- even for squirrels. 

-Goggle Man Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment